Saturday, November 6, 2010

New Air Conditioning Vents

I recently placed the air conditioning vents which came with my Mustang on eBay. The vents were not original to the car as they came from a '68 with woodgrain trim. I did not want to keep the woodgrain trim so I listed the parts to gain money to purchase replacement air conditioning vents.

I sold the passenger side air conditioning vent for $45. The center vent only sold for $16.50. The driver side control piece was broken along the bottom. I tried to fix it but was not successful so I sold just the removable vent portion for $8.50.

I purchased a new set of air conditioning vents in a single auction for $150. It is a little pricy but all the parts were there and in very good condition. I figure this is $50 each which is a good price from what I've seen on eBay.

No comments: