Friday, March 17, 2017

Goodguys 7th Annual Spring Lone Star Nationals

Weeks ago, I made hotel reservations for the Spring Goodguys car show in Fort Worth.  I then grew busy with other things and did not think much about going again until this week.  As the week progressed, the weather forecast improved and good weather is expected.

I've not done anything in preparation but have decided to drive the Mustang.  There is no particular reason except I want to take it on a road trip.   My goofy thought is that I will drive it to events occassionally and if they have some type if commemorative sticker, I'll get something small for the rear bumper.

I drove the Mustang to work yesterday and today.  Last night, I cleaned it some, fluid levels, and confirmed my tools and spare parts bin were in the trunk.  Now the only thing left is to do it.

The Mustang is currently waiting in my work parking lot for 5 o'clock to come.


No comments: