Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mustang Club of Austin Show

Instead of working on the Mustang today, I took a trip to Austin for the Mustang Club of Austin car show. There were about a hundred Mustangs with around ten 67-68's.

I took over a hundred pictures of Mustangs. I took pictures of the exterior and wheels of most of the Mustangs. I took as many pictures as I could of the engine bays of two produced in Dearborn close to the same time mine was produced. These will be beneficial in comparing them to my own when performing the restoration.

I'm ready for the day my Mustang is restored to look as these cars did today. Although I have a Mustang and they might be the same body style, I just tend to focus on the flaws of mine. This may never change but there will no doubt be fewer flaws to mine as the next few years pass.

No comments: