Friday, March 11, 2016

Mustang Trip to Goodguys Cancelled..... Again

Unfortunately, I had to decide against driving the Mustang to the Goodguys show again this year.  The chance of rain here is only 30% tonight and on Saturday with is questionable.  


However, the chance of rain this evening, overnight, and tomorrow morning in Keller where the show is located is much greater.  The chance this evening is between 80% and 50% so it is just not worth it.

Update: I made it back from the trip to Goodguys (without the Mustang) and the weather was great for the show.  However, it did rain really hard on Friday evening.  While I really wanted to take the Mustang, it was the best decision to not drive the Mustang this year.  I'm a bit disappointed this has happened two years in a row.  I should not worry as much about the rain but with the rust on the car, I don't want it to cause more damage or get road grime on everything.

No comments: