Sunday, June 7, 2009

Garage Project Complete

I spent some time cleaning up the garage over the past few weekends. I started by fixing all the holes the previous owner made in the walls. I then centered the garage door opener (previous owner installed it horribly) and then painted the ceiling and walls. Finally, I epoxy coated the fllor and added trim about the perimeter of the garage. Oh... and along the way I decided to replace the hot water heater since it was 10 years old and very corroded.

The epoxy floor coating is made by U-Coat-It. It is a light grey and does not have any flakes of color in it. The coating is suppose to stand up to oil, grease, and other chemical spills. I'm sure I'll test this out before too long. I hope to not be more messy because I can but just to make cleanup a little easier.




No comments: