Saturday, March 7, 2009

Exterior Clean Up

The Mustang is covered with dirt and dust. I left the car uncovered when I started this project as I only expected to strip the fenderwells. As the project expanded, the layer of dirt and dust on the car continued to thicken. After a while, I stopped worrying about it. Today, I decided I would clean off the dirt and dust.

I used a California car duster I've had for years to clean the majority of the car. I then used some of the Meguiar's Quick Detailer to clean the rest of the dirt off. I'd spray and area and wipe it off with a towel. I've never spent much time cleaning the exterior of the car since I purchased it last January. The paint looks much better than I remember.

I spent a little time cleaning up the garage as well. I can't seem to keep the place clean.

No comments: